(1) A consumer has the right to request that the business disclose the following:
a. The categories of personal information we collect;
b. The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
c. The purpose for collecting the personal information and how long such information will be
d. The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information;
e. The specific pieces of personal information we have collected, disclosed, or sold.
Such a request can be made to Integral Recoveries Inc. at 1-800-660-8450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, we will compare information you provided with the information we already have. If we can verify that the request came from you, we will provide the required information. We will match 2-3 identifying, personal information data points to
verify that the request came from the you. If we cannot verify that the request came from you, we will notify you.
(2) We typically collect the following categories of personal information about a consumer for debt collection purposes only:
(a) health insurance information, which we obtain from the consumer’s creditor or the
consumer, if we are collecting medical debt;
(b) personal identifying information, like name, address and account number, as well as other identifying information,
which we obtain from the consumer’s creditor, credit reports and other skip trace tools, and the consumer;
(c) characteristics such as age, gender, etc., which we obtain from the consumer’s creditor and consumer’s credit report;
(d) retail information, which we obtain from the consumer’s creditor and the consumer’s credit report;
(e) internet activity, which we collect if the consumer visits our website;
(f) recordings, which are made when the consumer has a telephone conversation with us; and
(g) professional and employment related information, which we obtain from the consumer’s creditor, credit reporting agencies, and other skip trace sources.
(3) We typically maintain the personal information we collect while we service an account for our client and up to 4 years after that time in case there are any questions about the account or the information is needed for legal purposes, including any claims of identity
(4) We do not sell any personal information to third parties. We do disclose information to:
(a) Service providers we use to assist our clients in collecting their debts, such as letter vendors, skip tracing service providers;
(b) Other third parties we use to help us run our business, such as website hosts, software companies, and payment processing services;
(c) Third parties approved by you;
(d) Federal or state governmental agencies, such as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, state Attorney Generals, etc.;
(f) Our attorneys, insurers and brokers;
(g) Our bank[s].
(5) The California Consumer Privacy Act provides for the right for consumers to request deletion of their information, subject to various exceptions. The information that Integral Recoveries Inc. has generally falls within an exception and does not have to be deleted upon request. Nonetheless, such a request for deletion of information we have collected about you, or a request for the categories of
information or the actual information we have collected about you can be made to Integral Recoveries Inc. at 1-800-660-8450 or visit www.IntegralRecoveries.com and click on the Privacy link. Once we receive your request, we will compare information you provided with the information Integral Recoveries Inc. already has. If we can verify that the request came from you, we will provide the required information. We will match 2-3 identifying, personal information data points to verify that the request came from the consumer. If we cannot verify that the request came from you, we will notify you.
(6) The California Consumer Privacy Act also provides for the right to opt out of the sale of personal information. However, we do not sell personal information.
(7) The consumer has a right to request correction of inaccurate personal information.
(8) The consumer has a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
(9) A consumer can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Integral Recoveries Inc. requires that you or your authorized agent provide either a power of attorney or written authorization.
(10) For questions, we can be reached at 1-800-660-8450.
(11) To request this policy be provided in an alternative format, please email us at cs@IntegralRecoveries.com