Professional and Ethical
In accordance with the Gramm Leach Bliley Act of 1999, Integral’s policy is to protect consumer information. We do not engage in information sharing with outside organizations. Our internal policies/procedures and technological improvements reflect the latest advancements in securing sensitive data.
Our employees are trained to resolve obligations without the use of rude or abusive tactics. The most effective collection techniques, which Integral Recoveries employs, encompass the following characteristics:
- Listening Skills
- Information Gathering
- Mutual Resolution
Integral Recoveries, Inc. is a leader in receivables managment serving multiple organizations in a wide span of industries. Our executive team has over 80 years of experience in the collection industry. We invest significant time and resources to hire and train effective account representatives.
- Integral Recoveries Completes SSAE 16 / SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type II Examination February 2, 2017
- Integral @ Earthlinks June 29, 2016
- Integral Recoveries hosts sale for Earthlinks May 23, 2016
- Integral Hosts 3rd Annual Chili Cook-off March 2, 2016
- Integral Celebrates 20th Year December 10, 2015