- Professionalism – they have been sufficiently trained and tested on FDCPA to represent both Integral Recoveries and our clients. The quality of their work has been monitored by our management staff and deemed up to our high standards. Their approach is one of resolution and is designed to maximize recovery without using tactics that can lead to complaints by treating consumers with dignity and respect at all times.
- Product Knowledge – all employees will be trained to understand specific types of debts in their assigned departments placed for collection and provide rebuttals to their objections. They will have access at all times to experienced supervisors and managers to “talk-off” accounts when necessary.
- Logical Process / Location Tool Use – employees follow a logical process always focused on recovering the debt in the shortest time possible. Asset investigation begins in the initial stage of the collection process, providing us with negotiation leverage.
At Integral Recoveries, Inc., we require excellent performance and professionalism from our employees, and in return provide superior benefits and work atmosphere. We have bilingual members of staff to enhance our collection capability for non-English speaking consumers. Our ongoing training regiment results in quality collection performance as well as the most professional standards in the industry.
Integral Recoveries, Inc. is a leader in receivables managment serving multiple organizations in a wide span of industries. Our executive team has over 80 years of experience in the collection industry. We invest significant time and resources to hire and train effective account representatives.
- Integral Recoveries Awarded Statewide California Judicial Contract February 12, 2019
- Integral Recoveries Completes SSAE 16 / SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type II Examination February 2, 2017
- Integral @ Earthlinks June 29, 2016
- Integral Recoveries hosts sale for Earthlinks May 23, 2016
- Integral Hosts 3rd Annual Chili Cook-off March 2, 2016